Skip to main content

Meek Mill Admits Split With Nicki Minaj Left Him Heartbroken

She confirmed their break-up in January, after almost two years of dating. But despite the split happening six months ago, it appears Meek Mill is still mourning his relationship with Nicki Minaj.

Opening up in an honest interview, the 30-year-old rapper, who collaborated with the Starships star, 34, on hit 'All Eyes on You', admitted breaking up with her was 'a loss'.

It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I use to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course', he admitted.

And when asked how he felt following their split, he revealed honestly: 'Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It's so easy to tell the truth now,'

It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I use to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course', he admitted.

And when asked how he felt following their split, he revealed honestly: 'Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It's so easy to tell the truth now,'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

President Buhari speaks on why he suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen

Earlier today, President Buhari suspended embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointed Justice Tanko Muahammad as the acting CJN. While swearing in Justice Muhammad, President Buhari gave reasons for Onnoghen's suspension.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...