Skip to main content

Jada Pinket Reveals She Was A Drug Dealer & That’s How She Met Tupac

Jada Pinket Smith has revealed she was once a drug dealer. The 45-year-old made the revelation during an appearance on the radio show Sway In The Morning on Wednesday.

She was recalling the early days of her friendship with the late rapper Tupac.

'I haven't really told the whole story,' she admitted.

One of the things that is very interesting that I've never really said before is that when I first meet Pac... when we first met... I was a drug dealer.'

She continued: 'I won't get into the details, because I'm going to write a book about it, but that's how we started.

She said 'something very bad' happened to her, prompting her to turn her life around.

She explained: 'I was coming out of the life, he was going more into the life.

Jada's friendship with Tupac has been a hot topic following the release of the biopic, All Eyez On Me. He was shot on September 7, 1996, in Las Vegas, Nevada. He died from his injuries some six days later, aged 25. His killer was never caught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

President Buhari speaks on why he suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen

Earlier today, President Buhari suspended embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointed Justice Tanko Muahammad as the acting CJN. While swearing in Justice Muhammad, President Buhari gave reasons for Onnoghen's suspension.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...