Skip to main content

Wow! Meet man with Britain's longest beard measuring over 2ft has been growing it for six years (photo)

Michael Legge, a factory worker from Britain has been growing his beard for six whole years and now the facial hair measures over 2ft.

He has retained his title for the country’s longest beard at the British Beard and Moustache Championships in Liverpool, an award he first won in 2014. He has also come in at seventh place in an international competition.


Speaking about how long it takes him to tidy his beards, The father of two said:
 “If I’m going out I can easily take longer than the wife to get ready because I have to wash, dry and oil my beard.”
He also spoke about how  he started growing his beard after he had a bet with his friends. He said:
 "It was a bet with some mates to see who could go longest without shaving and one by one they all dropped out. I had no idea where it would lead. The next step I’d like to take is to make it a career. I know I’m not going to be the next Brad Pitt, but there’s demand for background roles. It’s a niche market.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

President Buhari speaks on why he suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen

Earlier today, President Buhari suspended embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointed Justice Tanko Muahammad as the acting CJN. While swearing in Justice Muhammad, President Buhari gave reasons for Onnoghen's suspension.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...