Skip to main content

'Molested at 9, raped at 13, prison, teenage pregnancy'- Breast Cancer survivor shares her testimony as she turns 40

19  month breast cancer survivor, Tiffani Rose turned 40 yesterday and took to Instagram to share her testimony after beating the crap out of breast cancer!....and many other physical and mental scars. Bravo!
"GOD I See You,40.............. I'm So Glad To Meet You On This Day October 23, 2016 Thank You God For This Day And Every Day Of My 40 Year Old Life! Thank You For Keeping Me In My Wrong Doing, And Thank You For Keeping Me As I Fought #BreastCancer.. I Post This Picture Today God To Show That My Physical Scars And Disfigured Chest Don't Bother Me, And Mentally You Kept Me When These Bad Things Could Of Messed My Mind Up!
You Are A Way Maker, A Comforter, A Provide, A Mother, A Father, A Sister, A Brother
A Educator.
And Most of All A #Healer!
I Give You The Highest #PRAISE ON THIS DAY, Because You Didn't Have To Do What You've Done For Me Father In My 40 Years Of Life But You Did!
#LifeAfterCancer & My Body Still Aches That #Chemotherapy Ain't No Joke But Thank You!
I Still Can't Raise My Right Arm Up High Because Of The #Radiation But Thank You! I Don't Complain Or Never Questioned You On Why Me, Heck Why Not Me, So Thank You!
Happy 40th Birthday To Me! 😢🙌🏾💐 #Emotional Because This Is Only A Quarter Of What Life Tossed At Me, You're So Great Father God And Again I Say THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!
#Im40 And A STAGE 3 B #19MonthBreastCancerSurvivor And A Survivor Of Many Many Many Things! I Made It 🙌🏾
#BreastCancerAwarnessMonth
I Always Smiled Through The Pain! We All Have A Story But I Made It Through Mines. Hi 40 "
More photos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

President Buhari speaks on why he suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen

Earlier today, President Buhari suspended embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointed Justice Tanko Muahammad as the acting CJN. While swearing in Justice Muhammad, President Buhari gave reasons for Onnoghen's suspension.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...