Skip to main content

'This is probably the worst I've felt'- Victor Anichebe says, after getting over 3 months injury

Sunderland and Super Eagles of Nigeria striker, Victor Anichebe has revealed that he'll do everything within his means to come back from his travails, after suffering from a knee ligament injury that'll keep him out of playing for at least the next three months.
Medical scans showed that the lethal striker injured his ligaments in his side's match against West Brom, leading to more woes for his side, Sunderland, who are fighting a relegation battle.
Posting on Instagram, the very sad Anichebe said:
“If I was to say I was gutted would be a complete understatement. This is probably the worst I've felt about getting injured since that horrendous tackle in 2009!,” “I don't usually cry like that but this has been a really hard one to take as I feel so settled here and know I'm important to the team! “And just as I was getting back to my best and even better...this happens !! 
I know you guys are very frustrated just as I am but sometimes these things happen, I don't know why. “I just have to be as positive as I can, pray and do the work needed to be back as quick as possible. 
"You may feel like everything is going against us as I'm typing this but I believe and have complete faith that we will improve and pick up the results needed to get us out of the position we find ourselves in. 
"Believe me I know it's difficult but stay positive and keep supporting the team we really need all of you to succeed! 
"I just want to thank you all for the support that you've given me since I arrived at this wonderful club and I will do everything in my power to be back as quickly as possible! God bless."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...

Osama Bin Laden's brother renting out swanky new flats to British university students

Osama bin Laden's brother is renting out swanky new flats to British university students for up to £13,000 a year, it has emerged. Bakr Mohammed bin Laden - whose late terrorist half-sibling masterminded 9/11 - owns Woodside House in Glasgow, Scotland. The accommodation, which Bakr owns through a network of offshore firms, includes dinner party rooms, a cinema and a private gym. It also features study rooms and a glass-walled sky lounge. The 68-year-old Saudi construction tycoon bought the land the apartments are built on in 2014, the Daily Record reports. The accommodation opened earlier this year and is rented to well-off students.