Skip to main content

Update on crazy fan who tried to kiss Kim Kardashian on her bum...

Prankster Vitalii Sediuk has explained why he ambushed Kim Kardashian as she made her way to a fashion show in Paris yesterday.

The serial prankster, who has also targeted Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in the past, grabbed her leg and tried to plant a kiss on her world famous rear, but he was quickly stopped by her bodyguards.

Writing on Instagram following the encounter, he said he did it in protest against her rumoured bum implants.

"I was protesting Kim for using fake butt implants. I encourage her and the rest of Kardashian clan to popularise natural beauty among teenage girls who follow and defend them blindly," he wrote.

"P.s. I was sitting there outside the posh restaurant to use free wifi and eating my ice-cream. When all of a sudden, the pack of paparazzi came out and the car with Kim Kardashian. I swear I didn't know she was going to be there. So I had to come out with an idea very fast. Does it mean if I don't go to celebrities, they come to me? Lol."

Sources close to the Kardashian clan have now told gossip website TMZ that Kim is planning to file a police report over the incident - and also take out a restraining order against him.

His latest prank comes a week after he tried to lift model Gigi Hadid into the air and ended up being elbowed in the face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Nigerian men sentenced to a total of 28 years for swindling over $130,000 from Vietnamese women

Two Nigerian men were sentenced to 16 and 12 years in prison for swindling more than $130,000 from Vietnamese women they befriended online.

Check out this sexy referee who has got Instagram busy (photos)

This 21-year-old Russian Football referee Ekaterina Kostjunina isn't just loved for her officiating skills on the pitch but for her sultry pictures she always uploads on Instagram. The Russian beauty takes charge of youth games in Russia but keeps describing herself as a “football player and university student” on IG. Football fans also love her because of her sexy figure, and the fact she's a referee at the young age of 21, that's not common with female football referees. More photos below...

President Buhari speaks on why he suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen

Earlier today, President Buhari suspended embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointed Justice Tanko Muahammad as the acting CJN. While swearing in Justice Muhammad, President Buhari gave reasons for Onnoghen's suspension.